From noon on Thursday September 1st 2022 the Sunflower State of Kansas will officially open the window for online sports betting to hundreds and thousands of KS resident adult sports fans.
In rapid time since Gov. Laura Kelly singed the legislation back in May of this year to expand the existing Kansas Lottery Act of 2007 to include mobile and on-site sports betting Kansas will have gone from legislating to taking online bets the quickest of any of the legal states in the US so far since PASPA was judicially overturned in 2018.
Kansas Lottery Director Stephen Durrell has confirmed a “soft launch” takes place from Thursday with an emphasis on ensuring “everything is safe, secure and functional” for Kansas residents to open new accounts and start placing bets immediately. This seems sensible and the online sportsbooks first out of the blocks are not unfamiliar to anyone who likes prime time sport with BetMGM, Caesars, the entertainment crowd Barstool Sportsbook, FanDuel and Pointsbet ready to go from Thursday’s launch day.
To enter the market place within Kansas these online sportsbook giants have partnered with the local on the ground casinos situated at Mulvane, Kansas Speedway, Dodge City and Pittsburg where bets in person will also be permitted at the casino sportsbooks or via a Kansas betting app downloaded to their phones with one of the named licenced operators.
Let’s snapshot review the best of the bunch that Kansas residents can bet with online right now starting:
- Early Welcome Offer of $150 in Free Bets on Thursday for official launch!
- $1,000 No Sweat First Bet Expected Sign Up Offer
- Long history of DFS excellence
- Part of the mammoth Flutter Entertainment Group home of several global betting brands
- Loads of unique betting tools and features
- Exclusive Odds Boosts and FanDuel Sports Games
|Operator||Offer||Operator Review||Bet Now||Terms & Conditions|
|No Sweat First Bet Up To $3,000||FanDuel Promo Code||Play Now||Must be 21+ to participate. T&Cs apply.|
- Early Welcome Offer of $200 in Free Bets ready for launch day!
- Expected Sign Up Offer Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
- Wonderful Live Betting Platform
- Loyalty Programme direct from the Vegas Casino Floors
- Loads of payment methods and withdrawal options
- Early Welcome Bonus $100 Free Bets
- Expected new customer offer $100,000 Dollar Sweepstakes Free Bet
- Great App ready to go for launch date
- User friendly interface for beginners and great DFS platform
- Same Game Parlays and great betting tools
- Welcome offer expected to be $1,250 Risk Free Bets
- Daily Odds Boosts Across Lots Of Sports
- Huge Market Coverage
- One of the Premier Sportsbooks in the US
- Available in many US States
More brands will follow soon after the soft launch is complete on September 8th, with the following keen to be part of the Kansas online betting roster during late September or soon after subject to partnerships locally and licencing. Foxbet, formerly known as BetStar, Bally Bet Sportsbook, WynnBet of Wynn Resorts fame and more big-name sportsbooks are likely to join in soon in 2022.
A population of almost 3m, the capital city of Topeka and it’s largest city of Wichita all sports loving centres with professional teams like the Kansas City Chiefs, Sporting City Kansas, Kansas City Monarchs Baseball Club and a host of others in wonderful stadia and with huge followings it is expected that the tax revenue generated by online sports betting will be a big boost to the economy of the midwestern state. This has already been seen in the US with the revenue numbers generated across the other legal states for online sports betting like New Jersey.
For more and the latest news on legal betting in Kansas check out:
Kansas Betting Apps
Kansas Promo Codes
Kansas Betting Sites