Virtual Grand National 2020 Fixed Odds
>> Scroll down for the full list of runners, odds and weights
Tiger Roll may have been denied a chance to make history as the first horse to win three successive Grand Nationals but compensation of sorts could still come his way on Saturday.
Millions look set to tune into ITV at 5pm on Saturday evening to see if Tiger Roll can justify 5/1 favouritism in the 2020 Virtual Grand National – a computer simulation of the most famous race in the world.
Top Bookmakers are taking bets – with a maximum of £10 each-way permitted – on the race, with all 40 runners (full details below) having been assigned a fixed price which will not change between now and when the tape goes up.
Furthermore, it was revealed on Wednesday night that all profits made on the race would be donated to NHS Charities Together, the umbrella organisation which represents over 140 NHS charities.
Collectively, these charities contribute £1 million a day to support the work of our NHS.
Nick Luck will present the show while renowned racecourse commentator Stewart Machin will ensure viewers are kept up to date with everything that is happening throughout the marathon contest.
The world-famous Aintree event, which has been pre-recorded by Inspired Entertainment, uses the latest CGI technology to recreate, with stunning accuracy of all aspects of the race, including the course layout and legendary National fences.
Mathematical algorithms that take into account important data from each horse’s previous performances will be used to determine the outcome of the simulation.
>> Click for all ante post horse racing odds
The three previous runnings of the Virtual Grand National have proved remarkably accurate, with each winner going on to finish in the first three of the actual event. Tiger Roll won both contests in 2018.
In agreement with the British Gambling Commission, the result of the race is already known to a small number of operational staff involved in the pre-recording for ITV’s production. Each individual in the know is subject to strict confidentiality obligations and no bookmaker offering bets is to be aware of the outcome.
Virtual Grand National 2020: Full List Of Runners
Number, Name, Jockey, Odds, Weight
- Tiger Roll, Davy Russell, 5-1, 11-10
- Bristol De Mai, Daryl Jacob, 20-1, 11-8
- Aso, Charlie Deutsch, 66-1, 11-2
- Elegant Escape, Jonjo O'Neill jnr, 20-1, 11-2
- Anibale Fly, Barry Geraghty, 20-1, 11-2
- Top Ville Ben, Tom Dowson, 45-1, 11-2
- Beware The Bear, Jerry McGrath, 33-1, 11-0
- Peregrine Run, Kevin Sexton, 66-1, 10-13
- Jett, Sam Waley-Cohen, 50-1, 10-13
- Alpha Des Obeaux, Richard Johnson, 25-1, 10-13
- Total Recall, Paul Townend, 40-1, 10-13
- The Storyteller, Keith Donoghue, 40-1, 10-12
- Magic Of Light, Robbie Power, 18-1, 10-12
- Talkischeap, Tom Cannon, 25-1, 10-11
- Yala Enki, Bryony Frost, 28-1, 10-11
- Ballyoptic, Sam Twiston-Davies, 25-1, 10-11
- Burrows Saint, Rachael Blackmore, 12-1, 10-10
- Definitly Red, Brian Hughes, 14-1, 10-10
- Sub Lieutenant, JJ Slevin, 33-1, 10-9
- Ok Corral, Derek O’Connor, 25-1, 10-9
- Tout Est Permis, Sean Flanagan, 80-1, 10-9
- Vintage Clouds, Danny Cook, 33-1, 10-8
- Crievehill, Tom Bellamy, 66-1, 10-8
- Lake View Lad, Henry Brooke, 50-1, 10-8
- Jury Duty, Mark Enright, 40-1, 10-8
- Pleasant Company, David Mullins, 28-1, 10-7
- Acapella Bourgeois, Danny Mullins, 33-1, 10-6
- Shattered Love, Lisa O'Neill, 66-1, 10-6
- Any Second Now, Mark Walsh, 10-1, 10-6
- Potters Corner, Jack Tudor, 18-1, 10-6
- Dounikos, Luke Dempsey, 50-1, 10-5
- Kildisart, Nico de Boinville, 50-1, 10-5
- Death Duty, Gavin Brouder, 50-1, 10-5
- Ramses De Teillee, Tom Scudamore, 66-1, 10-5
- Valtor, James Bowen, 66-1, 10-4
- Saint Xavier, David Maxwell, 66-1, 10-4
- Warriors Tale, Harry Cobden, 80-1, 10-4
- Double Shuffle, Jonathan Burke, 100-1, 10-4
- Kimberlite Candy, Richie McLernon, 16-1, 10-4
- Walk In The Mill, James Best, 16-1, 10-4