Throughout its history, New Hampshire has earned a reputation as a state that values its freedom and independence. Its “live free or die” motto has been chiseled into residents of the Granite State. The state kept that approach when it came to the legalization of sports betting, and it’s certainly no surprise it was a trail-blazing state in making online sports betting legal in the United States.
|#||Operator||Offer||Operator Review||Bet Now||Terms & Conditions|
|Get up to $1,100 in First Bet Insurance - Promo Code: BMDCCZR||Caesars Review||Claim Offer||21+, terms apply, 1800-GAMBLER|
|Risk-Free First Bet up to $1,000||BetMGM Review||Claim Offer||18+ T&C’s Apply|
|Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000||FanDuel Review||Claim Offer||21+, terms apply, 1800-GAMBLER|
|Bet $50, Get $200 in Free Bets - Promo Code: XBMDC||WynnBET Review||Claim Offer||18+ T&C’s Apply|
|Get a Deposit Bonus up to $1,000||DraftKings Review||Claim Offer||21+, terms apply, 1800-GAMBLER|
|Get $100 Risk Free Bet||Unibet Review||Claim Offer||21+, terms apply, 1800-GAMBLER|
Commercial content notice: Taking up one of these offers may result in a payment to bookmakers.com. Over 21s only please gamble responsibly. Offers updated 26th May.
New Hampshire is one of the least populated states in the US, with just under 1.4 million residents. Despite its small size, residents of the Granite State are amongst the most passionate sports fans in the country. It’s a little ironic then that the state has no major league sports teams, but placing a bet on the best NFL betting sites and betting sites for the NBA is now allowed.
Thanks to the legalization of sports betting, making wagers at top New Hampshire betting sites is now possible. But for now, the only New Hampshire betting site available is DraftKings.
Sure, that may be disappointing for sports bettors who like a choice. However, DraftKings is one of the best sportsbooks in the US that offers competitive odds, lots of betting markets, and a market-leading mobile app. Registering for DraftKings is straightforward, and you can be up and running on the sportsbook in just a few minutes.
You may be wondering when more New Hampshire betting apps will launch. Lawmakers in the state are discussing expanding sports betting licenses for more providers. That is why it is important to frequently check back on this page as we will update whenever a new sportsbook launches in NH.
People from New Hampshire may have no local access to teams in major sports, but the state still has a rich history of non-major teams. The interest in sports is very strong, as is the interest to place a bet on the best baseball betting sites and basketball betting sites. It is no surprise that NH residents love sports betting and have already created a $300 million per year industry.
Sports betting is very popular, so it is essential to find the top New Hampshire betting sites to place your bets. One of the good things about major sportsbooks is the lucrative welcome bonuses that are available for new customers.
New customer betting offers are a way to boost your bankroll when you register with a sportsbook for the first time. Here are some of the most common welcome bonus types you’ll see when using our New Hampshire betting site promo codes.
- Risk-Free Bet: With a risk-free bet, you can place your first wager without a worry! That’s because the sportsbook will reimburse you up to a set amount if your first wager loses. If your first wager wins, then you get a sweet payout.
- Deposit Match: One of the most popular welcome bonus offers is the deposit match bonus. When you make your first deposit, the sportsbook matches you with bonus funds up to a percentage. So, a 100% match bonus on a deposit of $500 would give you an additional $500 in bonus funds. You’d end up with $1000 in your account wallet!
- No Deposit Bonus: An even better promotion is a no deposit bonus, which is very rare. This offer sees the operator provide players with bonus funds without making a deposit. It is worth noting bonus amounts for no deposit deals are usually smaller than no deposit bonuses.1
- First Bet Match: A first bet match bonus is like a risk-free bet, but you’re going to receive your bonus funds even if your first wager is a winner! The sportsbook matches the value of your first stake no matter the outcome, meaning you can end up with plenty of cash.
When browsing the top New Hampshire bookmakers, you will also find promotions available for existing customers. This is an effective way to boost your bankroll while the sportsbook keeps its valuable bettors happy. Common promos for existing players include boosted odds and reload bonuses.
Another example of the exciting offers that returning players can expect is the referral bonus. You’ll need some help from friends and family for this one. Anyone registering with one of the top New Hampshire betting sites using your link and making a deposit can earn themselves and you some bonus funds. So you get rewarded for bringing the fun of sports betting to the people you love!
No discussion of available betting site offers in New Hampshire is complete without discussing promo codes. These are special codes a sportsbook uses to award its promotions. A promotion code combines letters and numbers to make a code for a specific deal on a betting site. All you have to do is enter one of these codes at a sportsbook site, and you can earn yourself rewards. These will be similar rewards to what you can expect from a regular welcome bonus.
Finding the best New Hampshire betting site promo codes has never been easier. All you need to do is head below to see the hottest bonuses and codes for sportsbooks in NH.
Anybody registering with New Hampshire betting sites loves wagering. That’s why it’s so great when sportsbooks let you do this for free. Sometimes betting sites offer free bets as a part of welcome bonuses given to new customers. However, these rewards are often also offered to existing players.
Sometimes these require a deposit, much like a welcome bonus. In other cases, a free bet for placing a wager on a special event like the Super Bowl will be available on the top NFL betting sites. The best way to keep an eye out for these promotions is by visiting this page regularly. We only have the latest information on any bonuses or offers available at the top New Hampshire betting sites.
Heading to a land-based sportsbook can be thrilling, but it can also be really inconvenient. Betting on New Hampshire betting apps brings the excitement of sports betting to wherever you are. Mobile sportsbooks allow you to take full control of your betting anywhere in the state on your mobile.
Top New Hampshire betting sites often take a mobile-first approach as more customers switch exclusively to mobile gambling. This means apps are built from the ground up with UI designed for smartphone and tablet screens. You also get additional benefits like notifications covering new markets, available bets, promos, and more.
If you prefer a more traditional approach on your mobile device, New Hampshire betting sites run smoothly through your mobile web browser. You can expect a seamless experience whether you’re on iOS or Android. Modern sports betting sites use HTML5 technology, meaning everything will fit perfectly on any screen size. You’ll get all the same options and markets on the top horse racing betting sites for example, as you would if you were visiting the website on the desktop computer or laptop, and the experience is just as fun.
We get it. You’re in it to win it. When you make bets on your favorite sports, you are looking to make a profit. Managing your money quickly and safely is important to consider when choosing a sportsbook. Top New Hampshire betting sites allow you to choose between a wide selection of deposit and withdrawal payment methods. Here are some of NH’s most popular payment methods:
- Bank/Wire Transfers: Bank transfers let you make secure if slightly slow transactions. This option is available in NH for instant deposits with no fees and withdrawals. Remember, when you cash out with a bank transfer, you may be waiting up to 7 days for the funds to clear.
- Debit/Credit Cards: Few payment methods are more convenient than bank cards because most people use them all the time. They are secure, and withdrawals usually only take a few days. Not every sportsbook allows you to make withdrawals with bank cards.
- PayPal: E-wallets are used to make transactions without directly entering your bank details at an online sportsbook. PayPal is the most popular e-wallet and offers great withdrawal speed along with this security.
- Other E-Wallets): Other digital wallets provide the same level of convenience as PayPal, like Skrill and Neteller. Some welcome bonuses don’t include these New Hampshire betting payment methods, meaning you can’t redeem your bonuses if you deposit with them. Be sure to read the terms and conditions.
- ACH: For those who like the old bank transfer system, ACH is a modern alternative. Automatic Clearing House (ACH) transfers can take a long time to clear so a good tip is to get pre-verified to speed up transaction times.
- Play+: Play+ is a prepaid card you can top up and use to deposit and withdraw from online sportsbooks. Because these cards can only add cash, they are great payment options for those struggling with gambling addiction.
- Check: Checks are a very secure way to make withdrawals but are very slow. That’s because the postal service can take some time to deliver your check. This can be upwards of seven working days.
- PayNearMe: PayNearMe lets you go to retail stores all across New Hampshire like CVS and 7/11 add money to your sports betting account. You can deposit up to $500 using cash at these locations but can’t make withdrawals.
- Retail Sportsbook Cashiers: With your state-issued ID card, you can make deposits and withdrawals to land-based sportsbooks. One of the benefits is instant withdrawals and deposits.
In 2018 the US Supreme Court abolished the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) of 1992. This restrictive law prevented states from creating sports betting laws, effectively giving Nevada a monopoly over the markets. When the PASPA was repealed, states were given the legislative right to create laws on online sports wagering.
Mobile sports betting has exploded since then, with many states across the US embracing this new market. New Hampshire joined this growing number in 2019 when Gov. Chris Sununu signed off on HB480. New Hampshire became the 14th state to make online sports betting legal. This was an all-in-one bill that allowed both land-based and online New Hampshire betting sites.
However, the state varied from the usual betting laws involving US betting sites and only permitted one sportsbook to handle all its sports betting. That includes retail and online. Out of 13 proposals, DraftKings was selected after a 3-1 vote from the state’s Executive Council. That gave DraftKings a monopoly on all wagering in NH, which continues today.
There are plenty of considerations you should make before choosing a sportsbook, but one of the most important is having a variety of betting lines and sports available. Top New Hampshire betting sites provide access to as many betting markets as possible across a broad selection of sports.
This is especially important in a state with no major league sports teams. Bettors must look beyond state lines to find major league teams to follow. Sportsbooks must appeal to this unique market condition by supplying as many sports as possible.
On the best New Hampshire betting apps, you can find tens of thousands of betting markets covering sports in the US and worldwide.
Popular sports available at NH sportsbooks include soccer, cricket, golf, tennis, boxing, motor sports and horse racing while the major US sports are well catered for also. If you wanted to bet on the World Series, then there will be plenty of markets on the best baseball betting sites to choose from. If the NBA is your favorite sport to bet on, then you'll find a wealth of options on the leading basketball betting sites.
Sportsbooks in New Hampshire cannot offer bets on any college sporting event that involves a team from the state or is being held in New Hampshire. Other college games involving out-of-state action are available for wagers.
One of the reasons to choose online sports betting over land-based options is the convenience. Customers want a smooth process every step of the way. That can sometimes be hard for sportsbooks to achieve when they must follow regulations around verifying new players. We look for top New Hampshire betting sites that get the balance between Know Your Customer (KYC) processes and efficient registration exactly right.
When you head to one of our recommended sportsbooks, you can be wagering in minutes by following these steps:
1. Pick a sportsbook from our list of recommended New Hampshire betting sites.
2. Select “Register” or “Sign Up,” and fill in all the information the site asks for, such as your name, date of birth, address, email, and phone number.
3. The site will ask you to verify your identity and address. This can happen either during the registration process or before you make your first deposit. You will need to send copies of a photographic ID and proof of address.
4. Once your account gets the green light, head to the cashier section and deposit money using your chosen payment method. If you have a promo code for a bonus, now is a suitable time to claim it.
New Hampshire has embraced online sports betting, but the state has been slower to accept casinos. There are no legal brick-and-mortar casinos in NH, and the state has also rejected having online casinos and poker sites. While this may change, legislators in New Hampshire are focusing on the lucrative online sports betting industry.
Placing wagers at the top New Hampshire betting sites can be loads of fun, but it is essential to gamble responsibly. Sportsbooks take serious action to keep customers safe and promote healthy gambling.
You can find a responsible gambling link somewhere on all the leading New Hampshire betting apps. This link will lead to a page or hub where the site explains how customers can help themselves or get help from a third party. For example, setting deposit limits, understanding money management, or learning techniques for walking away.
If you are looking for some support, here are a few tips to help your gambling.